Thursday, April 19, 2007

More intubations

So far I have done 20 intubations and still have a week and a day left. Much as I enjoy this opportunity and like the people at this hospital, I think another week of this is really unneccessary. I'm getting a little tired of having no responsibility other than putting a tube down someone's throat four times a day and sitting around playing games on my PDA during the in-between times. On the bright side one of my attendings quickly became my favorite person of the month after telling me that I should not be at the hospital any later than noon on any given day. I can live with that. This week we had lecture every afternoon anyway, but next week we have no lectures. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the extra time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home