Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Neuro

OB is over. I now have two weeks of neuro, then four of psychiatry.

Today I had the best drug rep lunch I have ever had--he brought beef tenderloin, two types of fried catfish, really good cajun shrimp, really good bread, seafood salad, Asian salad, pasta salad, and a variety of desserts from a gourmet bakery. Afterwards, I stopped by the hospital coffee shop, and the lady gave me free coffee because I had to wait two minutes for her to brew a fresh batch. On the way home, it was warm enough that I cracked my car window (as opposed to the minus 10 that it was last week). Very good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neuro is good. They're pretty logical, and try to track things down. Psychiatry, on the other hand, doesn't even belong in the ranks of medicine. Are you going to be inpatient or outpatient? Inpatient is definitely better: the patients are crazier.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Chris Emlyn said...

I haven't found out yet--all I know so far is that it will be at the VA. It should be an interesting month:).

9:41 AM  
Blogger Joshua DeWald said...

I'd question that last part (cracking of windshield) contributing to a good day! =)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Emlyn said...

I just cracked open my window--the windshield is still intact:)--though it has been so wretchedly cold I'm surprised sometimes that my windshield hasn't shattered. How's the Eastern hemisphere treating you?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home