Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Highlights of the Last Week

1) I went to the Global Health Missions Conference which was excellent. Very amazing and inspiring to hear of people who give up comfortable and lucrative lives to serve God in third world countries. Steve Saint was one of the speakers--I had never realized that he toured with one of the men (now a Christian) who murdered his father.

2) In my absence one of the local radio stations began playing nothing but Christmas music--you'd think they could at least wait until after Thanksgiving.

3) I was told by a four year old that I looked too young to be a doctor--I've often heard this from people two to three times my age, but from someone 1/5-1/6th? Give me a break kid.

4) I realized that I am terrified of little kids with fevers--I do my utmost to avoid touching them and acquiring any of their germs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Emlyn said...

That stinks. That is why I avoid touching little children as much as possible and scrub my hands immediately when it is unavoidable.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home