Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sitting around

We rounded this morning--we finished around 1:00 and there were no consults so I went home and asked the NP to page me if anything comes up. While I'm definitely not complaining about the free time, and there is something kind of fun about being able to leave a note in the chart and have someone else actually do all the work of caring for the patient, I find that I'm looking forward to my pediatric sub-I next month. Hopefully in 4 weeks I won't re-read this post and think what an idiot I was for wanting more to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not four weeks, Chris - 10 months. But you can't help it now. You have a work ethic, and you want to learn. Later on, when a work ethic will be imposed if it doesn't exist, and there's no time to study, it's too late to regret the leisure of fourth year. :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home