Friday, January 14, 2005

Salvete

Well, this is my first post, possibly of many. My intention is to write about whatever I feel like writing about, for the most part whenever I am in the mood to write about it, be it the result of total boredom, complete enthusiasm, or intense frustration (if the last, one can surmise that the topic of the post will be about liberals in America, political correctness, or some related stupidity.) Naturally, since I do not intend to provide any personal information about myself, readers who are already acquainted with me and with my viewpoint will most likely gain more from the experience of perusing my site than will those who have not met me, but I hope this will not detract the latter from visiting Anguis et Columba as I am sure they will also obtain valuable insights. I invite my readers to bookmark this site and visit often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home